Fast Track 03
On November 30th, Fast Track: Mixer with Mentors workshops traditionally inaugurated the next edition of Kozminski Business Hub Acceleration Program. The Program aims to support the development of innovative projects through offering cooperation with Mentors, organization of trainings and workshops, the possibility of conducting research among the Kozminski University community.
It was the third edition of the event, attended by the hottest startups that have applied to the program so far.
Each of the startups presented their projects to the Kozminski Venture Lab’s mentors, therefore gaining the possibility of networking with professionals from a wide variety of disciplines. KVL’s mentors, during events such as Fast Track, share their experience and knowledge with startups and advise on the development of the project. These are obligatory workshops for all participants of acceleration.
In the third edition of the Acceleration Program, Kozminski Business Hub works with seven startups:
- AI Stakeholder - the software that provides the solutions of real-time visual frameworks which help manage, engage and measure stakeholders relations and activity in organisation and projects,
- Virtual Assistant - robotization and automation of business processes using virtual robots,
- BlockChat - the social platform for the world of technology, blockchain and cryptocurrencies,
- Celebrity2Use - the CSR platform and a solidarity online store created to help,
- DoDoTOK - the system of language learning in kindergartens and nurseries,
- InPress - the application that gives users access to news from business newspapers,
- AskBerry - the marketplace that connects customers seeking service providers from all areas with their contractors.
We thank our Mentors for help in creating the event:
Follow our website and FB page so you do not miss recruitment for the next edition of the Acceleration Program!
See the coverage from the event!